Four Compartment Waist Bag
Keep everything you need easily within reach while you’re out and about with the Le Donne Leather 4-Compartment Waist Bag made with authentic Colombian leather. The classic styling makes this fanny pack just as fashionable as any purse or handbag. You’ll also enjoy plenty of storage space with multiple pockets of varying sizes. Use the snap buckle to slip it on and adjust to get the perfect fit. When you’ll be out for extended periods of time, this leather waist bag eliminates shoulder pain from a heavy purse or tote and frees up your hands for other activities.
- Luxurious Leather – This bag features soft, smooth, supple full-grain Colombian Vaquetta cowhide leather with natural markings.
- Storage Space – The three zippered compartments and a front slide pocket provide plenty of space for your essentials.
- Adjustable Fit – The waist strap can be adjusted up to 39 inches to get a comfortable fit, even when worn over your outerwear.
- Unique Details – This leather fanny pack features durable antique hardware, replete with rustic charm
- Hands-Free Convenience – Switch from a purse to this waist bag when you only need to bring small items on the go.
- Genuine full-grain Colombian Vaquetta cowhide leather
- Handcrafted by skilled Colombian craftsmen
- 3 zippered compartments
- Interior zip pocket
- Front slide pocket with quick-access Velcro closure
- Adjustable waist belt up to 39”
- Antique hardware
- Dimensions: 4” x 8.5” x 6”
- Weight: 9 oz.
Love this very hard-to-find item--a waist pack that is quality with lots of organizational compartments.
This is my second such fanny pack, so I can tell you they are durable (first one I had at least 6 years, and I'm hard on my bags!). They have multiple pockets of generous sizes. Leather is tough but pliable. Only thing went wrong with first one is I used to hang my keys from the top zipper, and it was too much stress on the zipper itself. Also had to re-dye it from time to time - easy to do and well worth it. (As another reviewer mentions, I will say I have had many many fanny packs over the years too.)
I have worn one of these everyday since 2013
I am hard on them and on average they last me a year and a half. It is very well designed and just the right size. Don’t know what I would do without it! Invariably it is the zippers that will fail first but that is after thousands of openings and closings.
If you use it occasionally it should last a very long time. If this bag had YKK zippers I would be in heaven !!!
I would recommend this product, though a bit pricey, it is a good example of the item and I have seen many. it is attractive and functional but at this price point it needs greater durability. I would suggest two simple design changes that would greatly increase its strength and bring it up to the next level of quality that I feel it is so close to achieving.