If you're looking for a few handbags — and of course you can choose more than one — that mirror the styles seen on the fashion runways, Le Donne Leather has some great options for you. Check out these latest trends in handbags.
1. Tan totes. While tan is a classic color, it's making a big appearance on the runway this spring. Look for tan-colored totes set against other buttery tones. Many of Le Donne Leather's handbags come in tan, like this Simple Flapover Crossbody Bag and this Classic Hobo Handbag.
2. Bucket bags. This formal shape is making a big appearance this spring. Designers are opting for this structured shape in lieu of slouchy shapes. Check out Le Donne Leather's Bucket Shoulder Bag, available in three attractive colors and matching the shape that's trending in the marketplace.
3. Extra large bags. Gone are the days of the itsy bitsy purse. Go bold with our Large Slip Pocket Tote, available in five chic colors and featuring a room main compartment with magnetic closure, plus exterior slip pockets and an interior slip pocket for your phone. You might also like our Esperanto Satchel, a dual-handle piece with a large main zippered compartment, an interior zippered pocket and two interior slip pockets to organize all your items.
4. Multiple bags. The runaway is no stranger to fashions accessorized by two or three bags coordinating to create just the right look — and just the right space for carry-ables. You might pair or Runaway Crossbody with a smaller Clover Mini Bag or Small Simple Dual Strap Tote Bag, resembling a lunch bag but designed to carry anything from makeup to cell phones and keys. Pair large, practical bags with small bags and wristlets, like our Gia Three Compartment Wristlet or our Top Zip Mini Crossbody.
5. All business. Some of the popular handbags these days are meant to go from business to pleasure in just a minute or so. Shapes are reminiscent of briefcases or office totes, and often work as such. Our Cedar Town Bag, with its sleek rectangular shape, and our Everly Tote, a simply designed piece that could carry work files and a tablet or night-on-the-town essentials, are great examples.
6. Scarlet red bags. While tan is in fashion right now, many designers are opting to stand out with red bags that provide a pop of color. Le Donne Leather offers many options in this shade, from our U-Zip Mini Backpack to our Classic Hobo Handbag, Large Wristlet Wallet and our Double Strap Small Pocket Tote.
8. Circular silhouettes. Circular shapes — everything from full circles to crescents, are popular this season. Check out Le Donne Leather's Hemlock Hobo design, Top Zip Hobo Handbag or the cute Canteen Crossbody.
Our high-quality, handcrafted Colombian leather is as authentic as it gets, improving with age at it absorbs oils and gains character. Every marking tells a story. If you have any questions about our handbags or other products, feel free to contact us anytime.